- Calculate and Plan Raw Materials used in the Production & Finish Goods and to provide long and short term Material Forecast based on demands plan.
- Prepare feasibility monthly production plan, control and monitor the work in progress and to ensure availability of Finish Goods with adequate supply.
- Analyze sales trend and forecast; implement forecast changes based on past history, market knowledge, sales input, marketing and production planning.
- Monitor production schedule as per delivery requirement.
- Place order to purchasing department for purchase order
- Close monitoring of material inventory level and maintain high accuracy of stock records.
- To undertake any instruction delegated by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in planning or operation department. Manufacturing industry is priority.
- Experienced with ISO & GDP is advantage.
- Must be competent in computer skills especially Ms Excel and experienced in ERP system is advantage.
- Able to read and write English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a complete curriculum vitae including personal particulars, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to :-
FORESIGHT INDUSTRIES SDN BHD (408247-U)
No. 6, Jalan TIAJ 2/6, Taman Industri Alam Jaya,
42300 Bandar Puncak Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 603-6038 8808 fax: 03-6038 8908